What is a Mashup?
A Mashup is a way to share media content. Anywhere there is an option to use the Text Editor, you will have the option to create a Mashup. The most common places to include Mashups are discussion boards and
assignments. Your students may also create Mashups.
- Blackboard Collaborate: Create an audio recording.
- YouTube Video: Add a YouTube video.
- SlideShare Presentation: Add a SlideShare presentation
- Add NBC Content: Insert NBC Learn content.
- Hoonuit: Add Hoonuit videos.
- Flickr Photo: Insert a photo directly from Flickr.
- Qwickly Link Cloud File