Your instructor may ask you to share a video in a discussion post. The most common source for videos is YouTube.
To embed an YouTube video in a discussion post, follow the instructions below:
1. Follow your instructor’s directions and navigate to the post you need to reply to, or create a new post.
2. Write out your response in a word processor, and then paste it into the text editor.
3. Click on the area within the message where you would like to embed the video.
4. Click on “Mashups” in the toolbar, then select “YouTube Videos.”
5. Search for the video you want. Click “Select” on the video you would like to embed.
6. Make any necessary adjustments, then click “Submit.”
7. Your video will appear embedded in the text editor. Click “Submit” to post your work.