- Click the menu button (three vertical lines) in the upper-right corner of Firefox and choose Options.
2. Select the Privacy & Security panel.
3. In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
1. In the upper-right corner of Chrome, click the More button (three vertical lines) and then choose More Tools > Clear Browsing Data…
3. Select “the beginning of time” from the “Clear the following items from” drop-down list.
4. Select the check boxes for Cached images and files, Cookies and other site data, and Hosted app data, and then click the CLEAR BROWSING DATA button.
1. Click “Tools” at the top of the browser window and choose “Delete browsing history…”
2. Select the check boxes for Temporary Internet files and website files and Cookies and website data.
3. Click “Delete”
1. Click “Safari” on menu bar along the top of the screen and choose “Preferences…”
2. Navigate to the “Privacy” tab and click “Remove All Website Data…”
1. Click the menu button (three vertical lines) in the upper-right corner of Edge and choose the History clock button.
2. Click “Clear all history”
3. Check “Cookies and saved website data” and “Cached data and files” and then click “Clear.”