The Blackboard app is designed especially for students to view content and participate in courses. The current version of the app is available on iOS and Android mobile devices.
The Blackboard app can be found in Google Play and the iTunes App store.
Use these steps to download and install the Blackboard app
1. From your device, access the appropriate online store.
2. If necessary, search for Blackboard.
3. Install the Blackboard app on your mobile device.
4. Open the Blackboard app and search for University of Massachusetts Dartmouth.
5. Log in with your UMassD username and password.